- Megan: Guess who lost their backdoor virginity?
- Literally, I couldn't feel anything and almost fell asleep.
- There's something wrong with me
- Me: YOU'RE A BIG KID NOW
- Megan: LOL I know. I don't feel anything. I was hoping for something because I don't feel anything when it's stuck in my vag either
- I think I'm defective.
- Me: well I could have said something really awful but I decided against it XD
- Megan: I don't feel it when I get heart burn either. Maybe I don't have nerves. That might explain my pain tolerance.
- SAY IT
- SAY IT
- I can take it.
- Me: maybe the problem isn't you XD
- Megan: Nah it's totally me. Same issue with the other guys
- Even with Dan and he's had his way around
- Me: TIME TO SWITCH TO BLACK DICK
- Megan: BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO GO BACK
- Me: MICHAEL JACKSON DID
- Megan: YOU'RE HORRIBLE
I don’t think I’ll ever be a Whovian
Sorry to disappoint my Whovian friends and followers… I watched an episode and a half, and between the weeping angels, time travel logic, and the Silence, I was entirely too freaked out to want to venture further.
So Ivan and I are planning an epic movie marathon for spring break
We’ve got several interesting looking documentaries, informative series, and a few generally cool movies lined up on uTorrent.
We will need to stock up on plenty of food, because most likely I won’t want to drive between the mind blowing knowledge and the hopefully warm weather. We also plan on getting some untreated morning glory seeds - which the extraction is said to be mildly psychedelic - and see how that affects our experience.
Ideally we will be recording our experiences - thoughts, feelings, etc. - on video, under pseudonyms and possibly in sunglasses to conceal our identities. We’re hoping to learn as much about ourselves as we learn from the documentaries about everything else. Quantum physics, chakras, art, outer space, sexuality, and more are on our list of topics.
It’s going to be our first dedicated experience as budding psychonauts. An exploration of self and existence. We’re both very excited and can’t wait!